Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) Detachment 810
Published October 12, 2012
Air Force Office of Special Investigations
The Air Force Office of Special Investigations has been the Air Force's major investigative service since Aug.1, 1948. The agency reports to the Inspector General, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force. AFOSI provides professional investigative service to commanders of all Air Force activities. Its primary responsibilities are criminal investigations and counterintelligence services.
To Identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the Air Force, Department of Defense and U.S. Government.
AFOSI Mission at Los Angeles AFB
Eagle Eyes Program
- Investigating and solving felony crimes that impact LAAFB and its people
- Preventing contractors from defrauding the USAF
- Protecting critical USAF technologies from foreign disclosure
The Eagle Eyes program is an Air Force anti-terrorism initiative that enlists the eyes and ears of Air Force members and citizens in the war on terror. Eagle Eyes teaches people about the typical activities terrorists engage in to plan their attacks.
USAF Eagle Eyes:
Anti-terrorism Awareness Highlights
Rules for Personal Protection
- Terrorism is common World Wide
- US Citizens are being attacked more frequently
- ANYONE can commit acts of terrorism - ANYONE
To report any suspicious activity please call :
- USE COMMON SENSE--if it doesn't seem right--report it!
- Keep a low profile; attempt to dress like the locals
- Be Unpredictable, vary routes and times to work
- Store money, ID's etc., in places that are inaccessible to anyone but you
- BOTTOM LINE--Regardless of how important YOU think it is (or is not), TELL SOMEONE!
AFOSI at (310) 653-3937/5437 or 61st SFS Law Enforcement Desk at (310) 653-5787
AFOSI Tip Line brochure